- Category: Employment
- Published on Friday, 05 August 2016 08:43
The NGO Forum (NGOF) on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The NGOF is providing opportunity to international and national students who wish to get hands-on experience in following fields:
• Administrative Function: Administration, Human Resource, Finance, IT, Design, Communication
• Program Function: Economy, Environment, Forestry, Land and Housing, Law, Research
Job Purpose of Volunteer
• Support staff in their daily tasks contributing to complete the NGOF action plan
• Support in administrative functions such as translation, proof-reading, typing, photocopy, etc.
• Do other tasks as required
• Adhere to the NGOF policies and procedure that might affect
• Bachelor degree or University student in related fields
• Basic knowledge of NGO’s work in Cambodia
• Demonstrate willingness and commitment to learn on the practical experience
• Good attitude and desire to work in team
• Ability to use Ms. Office, internet and email
• Ability to communicate in both Khmer and English
• Ability to work full day or half day (either morning or afternoon)
• NGOF will not provide volunteer any monthly allowances, except:
• Transportation and accommodation if s/he is required to go to the field out of Phnom Penh
• Participation in the capacity development such as training, workshop, … organized by NGOF or others
• Guidance on the day-to-day learning by doing
• Certificate of volunteer service.
Qualified and interested candidates shall:
1. Submit CV and cover letter with subject: Ex: Application for Volunteer in Human Resource
2. Deadline: Open (First come, First Served Basis)
4. For more detail about the NGOF, please visit www.ngoforum.org.kh
5. NGOF working hours (07:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 17:00) Monday - Friday
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.).
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.